Would you like to automate reviews, appraisals or instructor led assessments?
Now you can with Create LMS.
THE PROBLEM: REVIEWS, APPRAISALS & INSTRUCTOR LED ASSESSMENTS ARE NOT AS EASY AS THEY SHOULD BE…
The benefits of taking time to engage and reflect are well understood… However, getting round to doing it has always proven illusive and challenging. For SME’s it is nigh on impossible when resource constrained.
Almost every week we hear about business leaders and entrepreneurs moaning about employee retention…. without ever stopping to think:
- Do I listen or seek out employee feedback?
- Do I ever act on this feedback?
- When people leave – Do I just dump the work on others?
We wanted to make it quick and easy for you to engage and understand. For example:
- Capabilities, expectations, frustrations & inefficiencies etc..
- How the process might be improved and made easier.
- Their mental well being, skill gaps, motivation, pay etc…
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Aristotle.
Our mission is to help leaders and learners come together and facilitate this outcome.
The Create LMS Solution, make Reviews, Appraisals and Instructor Led Assessment easy, enjoyable and semi-automated in 3 simple steps
Step 1 – Build your custom Review Form template or edit existing
Just select ‘New’ in the upper right or select the three dots to edit existing template.
- Standardize possible outcomes or measurements of performance, progress. In the image here taken from our sales team appraisal. You can see we are inspiring our sales people to attain an Excellent rating across 20 sales topics.
- The system is flexible enough to cope with almost any scenario; allowing: No ratings, Numerical ratings or Text ratings as shown above.
- Add in the items to measure or be discussed. We call these ‘competencies’. The purpose of this is to help managers become coaches. To drive discussion, debate and agreement for rating. Notes allow both parties to see the agreed outcome/feedback.
- Now the sales manager has a tool, built in under 15 minutes to quickly measure the team and is used over.
- Progress is tracked.
- In our own use case. The sales person scoring excellent in all 20 elements will join the Platinum Achievers Club and be rewarded with a 5 days additional holiday time off and $bonus to either spend on an awesome family holiday or use as desired.
Step 2 – Use course builder to add in the Review Form
Create content using course builder in the normal way and add in the desired Review Form – using the Assessment content type.
The clever thing as shown below is that in step 6 of course builder we can combine a survey on fairness or other useful feedback for examples ideas on how the business process for their role might be improved. These can be: Single/multi choice or freetext feedback.
These can show after course completion or be time bombed. For example, maybe a check point 30 days after the review.
Step 3 – Assign the Course to groups of users as a course or as a standalone Review Form
Assign the Review Form
- Either as part of content shown above
- or assign the review form directly to the learner.
In both cases the review form shows up in the learner panel for their review and ready for the assigned owner/s of the form who complete it. A handy email for the coach/manager which contains a link directly to the form. They should ideally (best practice and for greatest effect/value) book a one to one meeting to go through each topic and rate together. Although of course you don’t have to do that.
“A leader is like a shepherd. He stays behind the flock, letting the most nimble go out ahead, whereupon the others follow, not realizing that all along they are being directed from behind.” – Nelson Mandela
How do I get started?
If you are already a client this feature is part of our growing FREE feature sets. Please contact your dedicated account manager for help.
If you are not a client use the contact form below to reach out. We can jump on a call to learn more about your unique use case and show you how we might help.
If you like it – Start a free trial and give it a go.