Are you looking for an easy way to quickly conduct performance reviews, appraisals, surveys or Net Promotor Scores?
CreateLMS and our team has focused on helping you reduce the burden, time and stress often associated with the review/survey process.
How to make employee reviews/appraisals enjoyable and easy:
#1 – Deploy the CreateLMS and our team will help you streamline existing review and processes by:
- Understanding your objectives, current processes if any
- Getting you started and working with you in a hands-on way to build these. After the first one you will be flying
#2 – The CreateLMS has a number of included tools that allow you run reviews, appraisals and surveys in different ways. If you want:
- A super simple reviews with minimal scoring or assessment/feedback – Use the Survey capability
- If you want to compare peers and see group or organisation wide performance – Surveys and blinded reports will help
- Use Assessment capability if you want to fully automate the process and provide little feedback
- Use content builder, surveys and iFrame for deep dive surveys, feedback loops etc
- There are pros and cons for each – Our friendly team will quickly help you make sense of which way to run reviews/surveys etc based on your own unique needs
#3 – Use detailed graphical reporting to gain insight – use this data to drive strategies for constant improvement or change
- Drill down by user, by response, by score and by completion
- Export the data to CSV for further analysis
- When appropriate share the blinded graphical reports/charts widely to demonstrate/evidence that you are listening and providing feedback
#4 – The benefits of conducting reviews, appraisals, surveys and NPS are significant and well proven.
- When you look at the KPI and financial performance of organisations that conduct regular reviews is unquestionable.
- Organisations like Google from their earliest days conducted mandatory reviews each quarter to focus employees and avoid distraction and shared the metrics widely.
- 90% of job seekers say that it’s important to work for a company that embraces transparency. (Glassdoor U.S. Site Survey, January 2016; *Updated from 96%, Glassdoor survey, October 2014)
- Use surveys and pulse checks easily and quickly learn more from the shopfloor and if needed adapt.
We would be thrilled to hear from you and share our wisdom learnings and best practice. Contact us to start the discussion.