See how a major manufacturer is using an out-of-the-box, Augmented Reality (AR), Learning Management System with Artificial Intelligence (AI), coupled with Vision Systems.
The business challenge & need
- How to hire certify 1,000+ forklift truck drivers per year…
- When forklift truck certification requires on average 3 days of one to one instruction/training?
- Create an Augmented Reality forklift truck driver training program which plays/displays training content and actions to be performed in the augmented reality glasses and headphones. = Self paced AR learning.
- Learners can review videos and instructions. Move backwards and forwards through the tasks taking time to build skills consistently.
- The AI processes the vision system recording/data. You can see this in the video as lines that are calculated as actions taken by the learner.
- Over time the instructions disapear as the driver progresses from being conciously competent to unconciously competent.
- The progress is tracked, recorded as evidence of competency. Finally, when the standard for achievment is maintained consistently, certification is proposed.
The Outcome & Benefits
- A tracked verifiable record of competency is retained. Useful for security and anti-cheating.
- Consistency of quality is automatically enforced. Best practices are deployed as standard.
- The organisation can now train 10+ forklift truck drivers to 1 instructor. Which solves the ramp up challenge and onboarding compliance.
- Drivers learn at different speeds. This optimises use of the learner and instructor time.
- Learners are generally progressing faster