Do you need to create Instructor Led Assessments or Evaluations?
The CreateLMS platform makes Instructor Led Assessments a breeze.
First; what is an Instructor Led Assessment?
Picture a driving test or skill appraisal where a third party scores competency. The assessor marks a % competency rate which then triggers a pass or fail result. Both results show up in the reports section facilitating:
- Assessment compliance/adherence tracking and progress
- Pass or fail results – measured by person, by group/department, by organisation
Why are Instructor Led Assessments so useful to an organisation?
By using Instructor Led Assessments you are able to verify that someone has
- Attained a minimum skill level or standard
- Completed what they needed to do
- Allows third party intervention such as gatekeeping or can act as a milestone trigger – This is perfect for supporting process workflows. For example; Graduation, examinations, assessments, manual processes such as practical exams/test, on-boarding, reviews and more
Many of our clients now migrating many paper based processes to our platform and getting them online and semi automated. The Instructor Led Assessment capability is a great tool for this.
Building these is easy and takes minutes. Use the contact us to see a demo of Instructor Led Assessments in action.
How to build an Instructor Led Assessment in CreateLMS?
Jump to the admin panel “Courses” – Select one to edit and add or create a NEW course and start adding information
#1 – At the Content Step – Select “Assessment” and drag into the desired position
#2 – Select the assessors from the dropdown – Assessors are marked as admins or can be department managers – and save
#3 – Optional
– Add other content as desired such as quizzes, video, iFrame, audio, rich text, pictures, slides, attachments or SCORM etc
– Add a certificate and expiry date if desired
– Add in a feedback survey or a time bombed knowledge check
#4 – Press save and assign to learners and departments – Don’t forget to set a complete by date or number of days
– Now you have made the content you can add it to a learning track or pathway