Instructors can manage, deliver, track and report
on classes from anywhere
Smart training and learning for instructors and learners
A simple, smart and unique tool for all kinds of training needs
- Instructors are able to manage offline training from the CreateLMS course builder.
- Easily set up locations, create courses, sessions, enrol users and manage self-enrollment.
- Evaluate learners, keep track of their classroom attendance and create reports.
Allow users to collaborate and track activities
- Use the course builder as a repository to store content.
- Build workflows and create quizzes.
- Provide iCal standard invite links to enable learners to drop in to a class.
- Add webinar joining details and course notes.
- Set timezone and language.
Use the Create LMS platform to share knowledge
- Remote users can join a class and webinar simultaneously.
- Instructors can presents materials using the course builder tool or their own desktop.
- Instructors can run classes across multiple locations.
- Upload videos to instructor workroom.
- Get marked and scored with written feedback from instructors.