A unique learning system designed, built and deployed for the savvy manager
- 99.95% uptime guaranteed with AWS hosting.
- The platform is built using PHP on a Zend framework with migration to Symfony coming soon.
- HTML and HTML5 with AWS Aurora database.
- We host across multiple continents with automatic load balancing.
- All data is mirrored in near real time, meaning risk of max data loss is < 10 minutes (in reality a few seconds).
- Elastic scaling automatically activates when CPU, bandwidth or server hits > 40% usage for more than 1 minute.
- Media such as video is sent to localised storage buckets in major cities near our clients, which means load times are incredibly fast.
- Every night a full copy of the platform is taken and stored offsite at our R&D facility in Poland.
For security and data protection, we perform penetration
testing every Sunday
CreateLMS has 20+ years experience in building mission critical platforms
- Localised media storage near to our clients physical locations adds further redundancy and reduces page/content loading times.
- Automated alarms and Uptime Robot.
- 37 automated tests check the platform modules 4 times a day.
- 4 mirror build environments with full source code tracking.
The network transport layer is secured using HTTPS with SHA256
- Hosting security is performed by AWS.
- Platform level security is tested against the SHA256 security standard.
- Passwords are hashed and encrypted using SHA1 and may only be reset by the user.
- We minimise the collection of personally identifiable information to email address, first name, last name and country, which is used for personalizing training certificates.
Security and quality standards
- ISO 9001 accredited
- Investors In people, silver standard
- ISO 27001 – adherent – in the process of being certified
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – adherent – in the process of being certified
- Cyber Essentials Plus
- Membership of the Information Commissioner’s Office
- EU-US Privacy Shield (EU Privacy Directive and Safe Harbor)
- 21 CFR Part 11