Do you want to increase employee engagement, retention or employer brand?
The CreateLMS platform is specifically designed to help you engage and retain people for longer in X steps:
- Quickly and easily create content – this makes training and education a breeze.
– It means your internal super-stars, those that perform above and beyond or have found ways to solve problems can share this wisdom across the business in minutes not days.
– Your issue on a Wednesday morning could be new enlightening content delivered and pushed widely by lunch time the same day
- Skills and career growth is one of the best ways to retain people for longer.
– Our amazing content partners supply content on almost every imaginable topic.
– If desired; your learners can perform self paced learning on any topic they like
– If appropriate, managers can recommend or assign content to their teams directly as needed
- Conduct satisfaction surveys, pulse checks, intent or feedback loops automatically, with ease – Seek opinion to understand and drive thinking/strategy/action – Then share the blinded results widely if appropriate
– Ask single, multi-choice or free text response questions with up to 5,000 words
– Export the data to CSV for further analysis
– Use the blinded graphical reports to show that you are listening and being fully transparent
- Increase and automate annual reviews from either never to happening right the way down to monthly.
– Migrate your existing process to the platform and semi automate to reduce burden
– Line managers will spend a fraction of the time they used to and gain far greater insight
- Check in on job satisfaction and discover possible intent to leave using Net Promotor Score methodology (NPS)
– Be brave…. don’t be afraid to ask. If you hear answers you don’t like investigate further and either climb back under the rock or change
– You will be amazed at how quickly engagement and retention rates change as soon as you start investigating and adapting
Please contact us to hop on a quick demo to see this in action and to discuss your own challenges.