Choose the best LMS for Blended Learning
A new, hybrid teaching methodology
- E-learning is combined with traditional classroom methods and independent study.
- Blended learning brings together self paced elearning, classrooms and video web meetings.
- It is a fundamental change in the way teachers and students approach the learning experience.
- Its incredibly efficient and makes remote training far more enjoyable.
Blend face-to-face training, webinars and elearning into a single course or learning journey
- Maybe offer a pre-learn using eLearning to prepare for a face to face &/or video web meeting
- Start the meeting in class and online. Jump into break out rooms, share screen, run surveys.
- Sessions can be recorded and automatically added to the elearning class.
- Users who could not attend can watch the workshop and participate later.
Blended learning under Course Builder comes with ILT (Instructor Led Training)
- Set up ILT, blended learning and classroom events
- Assign and Automatically add to training calendar
- iCal meeting invites are sent by email with joining details
- Senior managers can see who’s attending what course and when
- Set up recurring training events or workshops