LMS Training is an essential part of a company’s productivity; well-trained employees enable more efficient business operations, increased revenue, and satisfied customers… So when employees lack quality training, not only does this spell doom for a company’s growth and revenue but it also leads to employees leaving their jobs unexpectedly.
No one wants to do a job they don’t know how to do….
The cost of poor employee training is severe. It also leads to high employee turnover. In fact;
- Employees are 12 times more likely to quit if receiving poor training
- 40% of employees who receive poor training leave within the first year
- Losing an employee due to bad training can cost at least $2,500.
It is worth noting that on average the cost of training an employee according to company size is thus;
- Small-sized companies: $1,678 per employee
- Mid-sized companies: $581 per employee
- Large Sized companies: $924 per employee
It’s obvious to see from this data that in small companies the cost of training is amortized over a smaller number of people… so is therefore higher. But as a company scales savings on cost per employee significantly decrease. While those mid-sized companies realize that investing more in training directly drives their success AND GROWTH! – Is $924 the optimal amount? I wonder what would happen if the another $750 back to each where they might ultimately be?
When considering these costs… It is important that senior teams recognize that this training investment is wasted when an employee leaves…. and the whole process starts over. This is why every high-performing companies pay significant attention and resource to:
1. Quality, easy Hiring
2. Smooth Onboarding
3. Training and career progression
4. Feedback – Both ways
That’s where CreateLMS comes in…. making the above easy… stretching out the investment making it go further…. but also reusable over many years to provide a compounding return.
With CreateLMS you not only reduce the time it takes to effectively train employees, but you also get to track their progress, review their performance, and effectively help your new hires to spread their wings at a much faster rate.
With the ability to create courses and content, pass them on to your employees via different learning methods (e-learning, ILT, blended, VR/AR, offline), and survey your employees learning progress, CreateLMS is a one-of-a-kind learning management system.
Why CreateLMS you might ask?
In the clinical trials industry, training needs to be carefully tracked and delivered. Training Doctors, Nurses, Site staff, Suppliers, and Patients was never as easy as it should have been. Our clients were flying hundreds and sometimes thousands of people halfway across the world to investigator meetings and training events. It was outrageously expensive and unsustainable. Most forgot their training due to patient recruitment and more. Online learning systems started to appear in the 2000s, but they were: “expensive, hard to use, annoyingly bad, and unreliable.” Something needed to be done!
That’s how CreateLMS came into being, with the dedicated team we decided to develop a platform that not only makes training employees in any industry a breeze but also easy to use for even the average joe. That was our goal and that is what we have achieved with CreateLMS. A one-stop tool that helps you hire, effectively train and retain your best talent for longer
It is worth noting that;
- There is a 16% increase in customer satisfaction among companies using learning technology like CreateLMS
With CreateLMS you get to;
- Reduce training costs: travel, hassle, time & burden for all!
- One platform for all types: eLearning, ILT, blended, VR/AR, etc.
- Quickly & easily: build and deliver, immersive content + results
- Help your people to learn anywhere, anytime on any device
All this and more is what we offer at CreateLMS. A platform that solves issues with training using an app-like experience that is semi-automated, consistent, and process driven. Our teams make sure you excel and have the platform to make it happen. Making everything streamlined and done with ease is our foremost concern.
So get in touch and let’s show you this in action within 60 minutes you will know how to fix your current training issues.
Keywords in this article:
Why Choose Create LMS?
In his 2022 review of Create LMS, independent eLearning Consultant and Market Analyst, David Patterson of Learning Light praised our platform for its rare ability to offer a fully-comprehensive, modern feature set, while remaining quick and easy to set up and use. In particular, David drew attention to:
This LMS comes from a mindset of a design team that desires speed and simplicity of set up… you can create your LMS in about 90 minutes with very considerable learning delivery capability.David Patterson
There are many different types of employee training, each designed to help employees learn the specific skills they need to be successful in their jobs:
- One common type of employee training is on-the-job training, in which employees learn by doing. This can be an effective way to learn new skills, but it can also be time-consuming and may not cover all the material an employee needs to know.
- Share the expertise and knowledge of your subject matter experts with ease through our LMS platform. Help foster a culture of excellence within your organization.
- Another type of employee training is classroom-based training, which can provide a more comprehensive overview of the material but may be less relevant to an employee's actual job.
- For instructors, we want to help simplify and organize lesson plans and content for reuse. By adding users to a class, all content is easily accessible in one place for instructors and learners. You can also track individual learner progress, skills attainment and compliance.
- Other types of employee training include online courses, webinars, and seminars.
- The Create LMS platform simplifies employee training by allowing for quick and easy content building and deployment, progress tracking, and compliance monitoring. This ultimately reduces training costs and burdens for organizations
Each type of employee training has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to choose the right type of employee training for the specific needs of the company and its employees. Our team of training and HR experts will be delighted to share our customers use case scenarios and best practices.
Employee training is important for 5 key reasons:
- First, it helps to ensure that employees have the skills and knowledge necessary to do their jobs effectively.
- Employee training can help to reduce mistakes and accidents.
- Employee training can improve employee morale and motivation.
- Employee training can help to increase employee retention.
- Finally, employee training can help to reduce turnover costs.
For all of these reasons, employee training is an essential part of any successful business.
The most common type of employee training is on-the-job training. This type of training generally takes place at the workplace and is conducted by a supervisor or more experienced employee. On-the-job training can be an effective way to learn new skills, as it allows employees to gain hands-on experience in a real work environment. However, it can also be time-consuming and disruptive to workflows. As a result, many companies use a combination of on-the-job and off-the-job training methods to provide employees with the skills they need to be successful.
Our mission with the Create LMS platform is to reduce the burden, time, and cost for both instructors and learners. We strive to make employee training easy and enjoyable.
Employee training programs are designed to improve the knowledge, skills and abilities of employees.
They can be used to teach new employees about the company and its products or services, or to help existing employees improve their performance. employee training programs can also be used to promote employee development and provide opportunities for career advancement.
In addition, employee training programs can help to improve employee retention by providing employees with a sense of purpose and contributing to a positive work-life balance.
Employee training programs are an essential part of any organization, and can have a major impact on employee productivity and morale.
When implemented properly, employee training programs can benefit both employees and employers alike.
- Develop a system for employee development and training that is comprehensive and well-organized.
- Encourage employees to take advantage of development and training opportunities.
- Make sure that employees have the necessary resources to develop and train effectively.
- Evaluate employee development and training regularly to identify areas of improvement.
- Support employee development and training with adequate resources and funding. By following these best practices, organizations can ensure that their employee development and training programs are effective and improve employee productivity and satisfaction.