Affordable LMS pricing
Get access to a best in class LMS system from under $2 per user per month
Get every player delivering their best game – Increase performance quickly & consistently
– one platform to make your work easier –
Book a time to meet…
Request a 'best LMS pricing' proposal
You get all of this for a low LMS cost
Security, Hosting in 2 locations, Mirroring, Load Balancing, Auto-Fail-Over, Off-Site Backups, Disaster Recovery, Weekly OWASP-10 Pen Testing. Domain = YourChosenName.createlms.com - Unrivalled LMS admin training & support via your own account manager.
People & Learners:
- Mobile & tablet friendly LMS
- Near offline capability - Stutter free playback via your LAN
- News feed - Welcome new hires or product updates
- Next course up - Jump right into the next class
- Communications - Manages the fine line between a training class & please confirm your have read & accepted this document or watched a video - Reduces class building time
- Learner compliance report
- Training events calendar for F2F, webinar & blended learning workshops
- Simple gamification - Rewards & badges
- Self paced learning capability - Via your internal public course catalogue
- External Training certificates - Manage, store & share external training certificates with LMS admins
- Access files & user-guides
- Profile settings - We support 2 emails (private & work) to aid hiring & offboarding
- Reset password with ease - Auto time out
Educators & Course Builders:
- Course builder is insanely easy to use. Those with wisdom/knowledge can share their skills widely! Build once - Use over and over. SAVE $,$$$s
- Quickly Build: eLearning, ILT, Webinars, Face to face Training, Blended Learning, Asssessments, Instructor Led Assessments, Quiz, Surveys, Town Hall Meetings, Pulse Checks, NPS Ratings, Process workflows & much more.
- Online & offline training - Deliver content to desktop, laptop, mobile & tablet via the web, on device or across your LAN
- Content types we support: SCORM, XAPI, Video, Audio, Quiz (single & multi-choice), PPT, PDF, Rich Text, HTML code, ILA by nominated instructors, Video-360 POV, iFrame, Webinar.
- Add attachments for download - e.g. User Guides or manuals etc
- Custom Certificates - Set certification time periods & auto re-assign training.
- Deploy time-bombed surveys from within a course - e.g. Satisfaction surveys or 90 day knowledge depth checks
LMS Admins & Dept. Managers:
- Easy Admin Panel - Many clients are deploying content to learners within 90mins of handover!
- White label LMS - Brand & colours
- Configure & GO! - Switch on/off features
- LMS Training Reports are graphical, drillable, exportable. Report on: Learner, Department/Class, Course, Course type, Assessment, Survey, Quiz, Custom field attributes, Completed on Time, overdue, pass or fail
- Track ALL training adherence & compliance - Internal & external
- Organise users with departments buckets - Then auto assign new content to new users joining that department. Set # of days to complete & track training adherence & compliance.
- Categorise & make it easy for learners to find content for self paced development
- Add in your external training partners &/or source readymade content from us.
- Deploy: Surveys, Reviews, Assessment, Appraisals - effortlessly track the results
- Orangise, Track & Manage your talent - e.g - Create pathways for Future Managers or track tenures, reasons why people leave etc.
Service Level Agreements
We give every client, no matter how small, a friendly, dedicated account manager for one to one support via video web.
Comcast Recommends CreateLMS
I am writing to recommend the services of CreateLMS. Mark and Tomasz have been working with our Company since 2018.
Their knowledge and attention to detail have aided in keeping our company’s training needs on track for ~40,000 users.
(Today 179,614 users are registered across 5 CreateLMS platforms at Comcast.)
The Go-Live process was seamless and our users were amazed by the ease of the course assignments, the management of training for learners, and the accuracy of the reporting.
I feel confident in recommending Mark and Tomasz and the entire CreateLMS Team. They are not only thorough but also easy to work with and always willing to take the time to discuss my concerns and respond to questions.
Learn more about the Comcast use case
LMS designed for Training Companies
Karen wrote: I have known and worked with Mark and the CreateLMS team for 3 years now. I have been encouraged by the approach they take which is quite genuinely about giving their customers what they need. The service from start to right now has not changed – it is responsive and solutions focused.
Whilst the great service is important, it is also critical that we have a ‘product’ that is great – the LMS is intuitive and simple to use. We worked with Nigel to get our courses set up and in working order – he is fabulous and we continue to work with him even now. What I like about this LMS is that it is easy to use – the focus is on the learning and not on the tech – although I am very aware that it is the tech that makes it great.
I love that Mark and the team are continuously focused on improvements and I particularly love the ‘no problem is too difficult for us to fix’ attitude of the team. I cannot recommend this team and this LMS enough.
Karen Glen – Director – Curriculo Solutions Ltd
Braeton Hill wanted a Low-Cost LMS with Great Service
“I first heard about CreateLMS from our sister company, Medgene Labs introduced me to it when both companies decided that we needed a better way of tracking employee proficiencies. Ultimately what lead us to move forward with CreateLMS was cost as well as customer service. Other companies were hard to work with and get information and demos of product.
David Jones’ thoughts on CreateLMS
I have used CreateLMS as both a learner and as an administrator and I think it is fantastic.
I took on managing the CreateLMS program after it had already been implemented in my company. Due to a short handover period, I didn’t get a chance to really understand it thoroughly from my colleague before having full control as administrator.
I must say though, the system is intuitive and on the whole very easy to navigate and I probably could have figured out much of it by myself, but I didn’t even need to. The CreateLMS customer support team have been fantastic. I simply introduced myself to our dedicated contact at the company and I was offered a tutorial to run through everything. I couldn’t have asked for more. I think the tutorial was over an hour long and I never felt that Mark, who is our liaison wanted to rush the video meeting and he genuinely wanted me to get the most out of their system. I have been blown away by how responsive and dedicated they are. Nothing is too minor to ask about. They also have really thorough manuals that explain things step by step with pictures too. Very much appreciated!
The product itself has been really good, we went from having many google sheets full of training and now everything is set out nicely in one place. The initial plan was to only use CreateLMS for medical content training but as we’ve had such good feedback from our users we are expanding it into more areas of training. It will soon fully take on our onboarding process. It has saved us so much time already.
Highly recommend CreateLMS and I look forward to seeing more and more features that they keep adding.
David Jones, Medical Quality Officer
Training Companies who need an LMS
Terri wrote: I researched a number of E-learning platforms prior to finding CreateLMS, and these guys stood out a mile, without a shadow of a doubt. Flexibility, ease of use, personable people and they see and support you as a business, rather than the pound sign which I found many other did.
I had the lovely Nigel help me with the creation of my first course and advise on what to use and pointed me very much in the right direction. Which was a massive help, as I’m moving from live training to digital, so it was and is a massive learning curve.
I’ve created so far 7 courses and have another 5 to go before I go live, but I know without a doubt I have chosen the right platform and am very excited about the release of the platform hopefully by July/Aug and so are my current customers as it suits the world we live in today.
I 100% recommend CreateLMS with Nigel’s technical advice and ability and Marks’s support, ideas and advice, they are a truly inspiring team.
Terri Griffiths – Founder – Telephone Trainers Ltd
Click here to read more about how Telephone Trainers moved online using CreateLMS and see their user journey video – Please scroll down towards the bottom – Thank you
Training Companies & Content Partners who need an LMS:
- Learn how Curriculo Solutions Training Company used CreateLMS.
- Are you a training company? Do you need an LMS? – Join our training company partnership program.
- We are always on the lookout for quality training content partners. Learn more here
How much does an LMS system cost?
There are two ways to go when setting up an LMS for your business. You can sign up to a cloud based system or you can host one on your own server. Hosting your own system is the more expensive of the two, and comes with a lot of added complications. A cloud based LMS is more affordable and can also be more efficient when scaled.
Our LMS system is cloud based software and can cost as little as $2 per user per month. Get a quote.