Create LMS is the easiest platform for quickly deploying employee retention strategies that work.
Retention is a major problem for business today. It is easier to fix than you may think.
1. Poor communication: It’s important for managers to keep their team members informed about what’s going on in the company and how their work fits into the big picture.
2. Lack of opportunity for growth: Employees want to feel like they’re making progress in their careers. When they feel stuck in a dead-end job, it’s only natural that they’ll start to look elsewhere.
3. Low pay: This is often misconceived. Why do promising, highly paid people leave? Yet often, people in poorly paid jobs stay on? – Interesting.
4. Poor working conditions: Employees won’t stay in a job if the working conditions are miserable. If the office is too hot or cold, if the furniture is uncomfortable, or if the noise level is too high, employees will start to look for a better workplace.
5. Bad company culture: Finally, employees won’t stay with a company if they don’t like the culture. If the values of the organization don’t align with their own, or if they don’t get along with their co-workers, they will eventually start looking for a new place to work.
1. Offer fair/competitive compensation and benefits: Our survey tools help you understand salary sentiment, intent to leave and more. Use findings to drive strategy and share results to show you listen.
2. Foster a positive work environment: Enable your subject matter experts to teach with ease. Retain knowledge and best practices. Help people work smart and not so hard. Empower your people.
3. Encourage employee development: Employees who are well trained, grow and develop in their roles and home life. Create clear paths for advancement. Engaged people rarely leave.
4. Recognize and reward employee achievements: Showing appreciation for hard work, boosts morale and keeps them motivated. Recognition for things like birthdays, anniversaries, success, show your employees how much you value their contributions.
5. Be flexible: Everyone’s situation is different, so offering flexibility can go a long way in retaining employees. Consider things like telecommuting, flexible hours, or extended leave options.
Employee turnover is an inevitable part of doing business.
However, it can be costly in terms of both time and money. The process of recruiting and training new employees is expensive, and it can take months for them to reach the same level of productivity as their predecessors.
In addition, employee turnover can lead to a loss of institutional knowledge and decreased morale among remaining staff.
Therefore, it is important for businesses to focus on employee retention in order to reduce the cost of turnover. This can be accomplished through initiatives such as offering competitive salaries and benefits, providing ongoing training and development opportunities, and creating a positive work environment.
By taking steps to retain employees, businesses can save money and improve their chances of success in the long run.
employee retention strategies
employee retention and engagement
Employee retention refers to the policies and practices companies use to keep their employees happy and stop them from leaving.
Employee retention is a key part of HRM, and can be a big challenge for businesses. High employee turnover can be costly, so it's important to have strategies in place to keep your employees engaged and motivated.
Some common employee retention strategies include:
increasing employee retention
employee retention statistics
Employee Retention is defined as the number of employees a company keeps over a set period of time.
Employee retention is a key metric for businesses. There are a number of different ways to measure employee retention, but some of the most common include:
Employee turnover rate measures the percentage of employees who leave a company within a given period of time, while
Time to fill measures the amount of time it takes to replace an employee who has left.
Length of service is another common metric, and is simply the average length of time that employees stay with a company.
While each of these metrics has its own merits, employee retention ultimately comes down to how well a company can keep its employees happy and engaged.
Training and development programs, competitive compensation, and a positive work-life balance are all important factors in employee retention.
The Create LMS mission and reason for being was to design and build a platform that makes Employee Retention as easy as possible. Let us show you how.
improving employee retention
employee retention strategy
Employee retention is a critical issue for businesses today.
With the war for talent heating up, it’s more important than ever to find ways to keep your best employees. employee retention programs can be a great way to do this. But with so many different options out there, it can be tough to know where to start.
Here are five of the top employee retention programs that can help you keep your best talent:
1. Offer competitive salary and benefits packages.
2. Invest in employee development and training.
3. Encourage employee input and feedback.
4. Promote a positive work-life balance.
5. Recognize and reward employee achievements.
Implementing even just one of these employee retention programs can make a big difference in keeping your best employees happy and engaged. So don’t wait – start exploring your options today!
employee retention credit under the cares act
As any business owner knows, employee retention is essential for the success of a company.
Not only does it help to ensure that your workforce is stable and productive, but it also helps to reduce turnover costs and create a positive workplace culture.
However, employee retention can be a challenge, particularly in today's competitive job market. Fortunately, there are a number of resources available to help businesses learn more about employee retention.
"Employee Retention: How to Keep Your Best Employees" by Katherine Cameron and Sharon Jordan-Evans.
"The Growth Handbook" by Elad Ghil, brilliantly covers the topics we are so passionate about: Train-Engage-Retain. Click on the link above to learn more.
By taking advantage of these resources or contacting us, businesses can develop strategies for retaining their best employees and ensuring long-term success.
employee retention ideas
Our flex’ team of experts from HR, Training, Coaching/mentoring, and Content Creation can help..
Quickly build surveys with ease;
Time bomb survey. Gather and share graphical reports.
Create custom appraisals with ease; Both parties can share feedback. Track completions and compliance.
Build a common exit interview. Deliver every time with ease
Report - Learn and adapt
Pulse check leaving intent and understand the reasons. Pre-empt and coursae correct.
Understand why people leave, track & report findings. Adapt and communicate.
Graphical reports help you track training. Export data for analysis.
Easily chase & address non-compliance.
In his 2022 review of Create LMS, independent eLearning Consultant and Market Analyst, David Patterson of Learning Light praised our platform for its rare ability to offer a fully-comprehensive, modern feature set, while remaining quick and easy to set up and use. In particular, David drew attention to:
Create LMS can be dropped into other systems’ UI, making training and employee support in the flow of work a reality. This enhances the experience in such a way it will have an impact upon the retention levels of the organisation. Create LMS have been perfecting this approach for some years... in many different countries.
Customise for different departments, partners, even customers - the ideal extended enterprise LMS.
With single sign on (SSO), everyone can access and use the system faster, while maintaining security.
Tracking learner progress live and get alerted with individuals or groups need additional support.
24/7 global access in the cloud, install on local devices or support for on-premise if needed.
Tried and trusted in highly regulated environments, ideal for the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11, HIPAA & more.
Leverage emerging tech - integrate augmented reality and use AI to power content recommendations.
"Their knowledge & attention to detail have aided in keeping our company’s training needs on track for over 236,000 users across 6 separate Comcast instances."
"I have used Create LMS as both a learner and as an administrator and I think it is fantastic. I must say though, the system is intuitive and very easy to navigate."
"It was very easy to get familiar with and use the software since it is simplistic and all questions about the system have been answered without any trouble."
©2022. Create LMS. All Rights Reserved.
Create LMS can be dropped into other systems’ UI, making training and employee support in the flow of work a reality. This enhances the experience in such a way it will have an impact upon the retention levels of the organisation.David Patterson eLearning Consultant and Market Analyst
Create LMS have been perfecting this approach for some years... in many different countries.