In this day and age, an onboarding LMS is a must. New hires can only perform their best when they’ve been onboarded effectively and successfully. Without a proper onboarding process, there is simply no way employees can meet the desired expectations.
It is worth noting that on average;
- New Hires productivity in the 1st month is 30%
- New Hires productivity after 2 months is 50%
- After 3 months its 75%
It Typically takes around 12 months to reach full productivity.
One reason for shaping the design of CreateLMS was my frustration at the length of time it took to get people effective. It drove me nuts that a sales guy would take at least 3 months before we knew if they could make a difference. The process was highly manual and took many people’s time.
This needed automating, with checks and balances that were engaging and motivational. Today our salespeople are evidencing results within the first 2 weeks and are excited at their own progress. That’s because onboarding in our business (and today most of our clients), now starts at the interview stage. We would be pleased to show you this in action. Just get in touch.
Poor onboarding can lead to high employee turnover rates which in turn affects productivity in general.
The cost of a new hire can be immense. It is reported that on average the full process of hiring a new employee can be as much as $4,125 besides actual onboarding expenses which easily makes the cost of acquiring a new hire go through the roof. Here’s a breakdown
Average Onboarding Expenses include:
- Managers time $1296
- Printing, Materials etc $992
- Training $1252
- Hardware and software $2777
For any company looking to retain its employees and equip them with the knowledge and skills it takes to do their jobs, having an effective onboarding process is extremely important.
Elegant onboarding allows for a quality work relationship between the employer and employee. It helps in making employees feel valued and respected which in turn motivates them to do their best. In Fact it is reported that;
- Only 30% of employees feel fully supported in onboarding
- Only 12% of employees feel their company does a great onboarding job
Benefits of An Onboarding LMS
What does this mean? & How do you compare?
Investing tiny sums and applying a consistent repeatable process is one of the best things you can do to increase productivity, growth and profit.
This is where CreateLMS comes in. Elegant, beautiful, onboarding is free and we are here to help you copy and deploy industry best practices.
Most of our clients are semi-automating the whole onboarding and employee engagement process and lifecycle. The results of using an LMS for onboarding are stunning.
The benefits of having a structured onboarding process can be immense. In Fact;
- 69% of employees are likely to stay with a company if they experience great onboarding
- 58% of employees who went through a structured onboarding are likely to stay for more 3 years
- Companies with a standard onboarding process experience 50% greater retention
So How Exactly Do You Improve Your Onboarding Process?
CreateLMS offers you the capability to:
1. Create Content specifically to streamline onboarding
2. Using learning Tracks to deliver content at the optimal time in the journey
3. Surveys and pulse checks to seek feedback and graphically report on this
4. Graphical reports allow management/buddies/coaches to track progress through the onboarding lifecycle
CreateLMS content teams are on hand to help build optimal onboarding processes and content. Build once and use over.
We will help you deploy an engaging onboarding experience for your new hires and at the same time to work with you to optimise and reduce the time needed to get employees effective in post sooner.
Just ask our client Comcast, with over 26,000 call center staff… The team moved to a micro, bite-sized, video-centric, approach to onboarding. Today, call handlers’ graduation time has been reduced from 35hrs to 6hrs while increasing customer satisfaction using NPS as the measure.
So get in touch and let’s show you this in action within 60 minutes you will know how to fix your current onboarding issues with your very own onboarding LMS.
Why Choose Create LMS?
In his 2022 review of Create LMS, independent eLearning Consultant and Market Analyst, David Patterson of Learning Light praised our platform for its rare ability to offer a fully-comprehensive, modern feature set, while remaining quick and easy to set up and use. In particular, David drew attention to:
This LMS comes from a mindset of a design team that desires speed and simplicity of set up… you can create your LMS in about 90 minutes with very considerable learning delivery capability.David Patterson
There are many different types of employee training, each designed to help employees learn the specific skills they need to be successful in their jobs:
- One common type of employee training is on-the-job training, in which employees learn by doing. This can be an effective way to learn new skills, but it can also be time-consuming and may not cover all the material an employee needs to know.
- Share the expertise and knowledge of your subject matter experts with ease through our LMS platform. Help foster a culture of excellence within your organization.
- Another type of employee training is classroom-based training, which can provide a more comprehensive overview of the material but may be less relevant to an employee's actual job.
- For instructors, we want to help simplify and organize lesson plans and content for reuse. By adding users to a class, all content is easily accessible in one place for instructors and learners. You can also track individual learner progress, skills attainment and compliance.
- Other types of employee training include online courses, webinars, and seminars.
- The Create LMS platform simplifies employee training by allowing for quick and easy content building and deployment, progress tracking, and compliance monitoring. This ultimately reduces training costs and burdens for organizations
Each type of employee training has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to choose the right type of employee training for the specific needs of the company and its employees. Our team of training and HR experts will be delighted to share our customers use case scenarios and best practices.
onboard learning management system
Employee training is important for 5 key reasons:
- First, it helps to ensure that employees have the skills and knowledge necessary to do their jobs effectively.
- Employee training can help to reduce mistakes and accidents.
- Employee training can improve employee morale and motivation.
- Employee training can help to increase employee retention.
- Finally, employee training can help to reduce turnover costs.
For all of these reasons, employee training is an essential part of any successful business.
onboard learning management system
The most common type of employee training is on-the-job training. This type of training generally takes place at the workplace and is conducted by a supervisor or more experienced employee. On-the-job training can be an effective way to learn new skills, as it allows employees to gain hands-on experience in a real work environment. However, it can also be time-consuming and disruptive to workflows. As a result, many companies use a combination of on-the-job and off-the-job training methods to provide employees with the skills they need to be successful.
Our mission with the Create LMS platform is to reduce the burden, time, and cost for both instructors and learners. We strive to make employee training easy and enjoyable.
Employee training programs are designed to improve the knowledge, skills and abilities of employees.
They can be used to teach new employees about the company and its products or services, or to help existing employees improve their performance. employee training programs can also be used to promote employee development and provide opportunities for career advancement.
In addition, employee training programs can help to improve employee retention by providing employees with a sense of purpose and contributing to a positive work-life balance.
Employee training programs are an essential part of any organization, and can have a major impact on employee productivity and morale.
When implemented properly, employee training programs can benefit both employees and employers alike.
- Develop a system for employee development and training that is comprehensive and well-organized.
- Encourage employees to take advantage of development and training opportunities.
- Make sure that employees have the necessary resources to develop and train effectively.
- Evaluate employee development and training regularly to identify areas of improvement.
- Support employee development and training with adequate resources and funding. By following these best practices, organizations can ensure that their employee development and training programs are effective and improve employee productivity and satisfaction.
employee onboarding lms software