If you want to keep your best employees, then it’s important to focus on employee engagement. When employees feel engaged in their work, they are more likely to stay with the company for the long haul. There are many benefits of staff engagement, and in this blog post, we will discuss a few of them. We will also provide tips on how you can keep your employees engaged and happy.
Companies that have the knack of staff retention outperform their competitors by a significant margin and the whole cycle becomes self-propelling. To keep your employees engaged and happy, it’s important to provide them with regular feedback and recognition for their work. This could include setting performance goals, offering training and development opportunities, or simply taking the time to listen to their concerns and suggestions.
Another key factor is ensuring that staff has a clear sense of purpose in their roles. By focusing on these strategies, you can help your employees feel more motivated and invested in the success of your organization.
High quality, employee engagement process is one of the most important business strategies you can copy and deploy. With CreateLMS Staff engagement is completely free, takes almost zero time/effort to build/deploy…. and is mostly automated.
Failing to focus on employee engagement… would be like running a marathon with a bear suit on or a stone in your trainer… Why bother to take the pain? You don’t need to.
Important statistics and outcomes for employee engagement – This is why you should engage your teams.
It is reported that;
- 85% of Employees Are Most Motivated When Internal Communications Are Effective!
- Companies with a Thriving Corporate Culture Achieve Over 4x Higher Revenue Growth!
- Recognition Is the Most Important Motivator for 37% of Employees!
What does this mean?
Simply put, if you require the best output from your employees you need to constantly engage with them, figure out;
- What progress they’ve made
- How effectively they’re growing
- What troubles or challenges are they facing regarding their work
- What feedback do they offer and how it can improve their effectiveness?
For most, doing the above is painful, takes time, and ads cost. This need not be the case.
Focusing on staff engagement yields many benefits, it is reported that;
- Companies with satisfied employees outperform their competitors by 20%.
- Salespeople who are happy generate 37% more sales.
- Engaged teams earn 21% more profit than disengaged teams.
This is where CreateLMS comes in… the perfect solution to improve staff retention and engagement rates.
As standard and at no cost, CreateLMS gives you the capability to survey your employees, and figure out how well they’re performing and how they can be better improved.
With CreateLMS you get to;
- Conduct surveys quickly and easily – Get feedback in minutes
- Gain insight and share findings with graphical reporting
- Find and organize/develop your superstars & future leaders
- Engage your people like never before!
All this and more is what we offer at CreateLMS. A platform that solves issues with staff retention & engagement using an app-like experience that is semi-automated, consistent, and process-driven. Our teams make sure you excel and have the platform to make it happen.
So get in touch and let’s show you this in action within 60 minutes you will know how to fix your current engagement issues.
There are many different types of employee training, each designed to help employees learn the specific skills they need to be successful in their jobs:
- One common type of employee training is on-the-job training, in which employees learn by doing. This can be an effective way to learn new skills, but it can also be time-consuming and may not cover all the material an employee needs to know.
- Share the expertise and knowledge of your subject matter experts with ease through our LMS platform. Help foster a culture of excellence within your organization.
- Another type of employee training is classroom-based training, which can provide a more comprehensive overview of the material but may be less relevant to an employee's actual job.
- For instructors, we want to help simplify and organize lesson plans and content for reuse. By adding users to a class, all content is easily accessible in one place for instructors and learners. You can also track individual learner progress, skills attainment and compliance.
- Other types of employee training include online courses, webinars, and seminars.
- The Create LMS platform simplifies employee training by allowing for quick and easy content building and deployment, progress tracking, and compliance monitoring. This ultimately reduces training costs and burdens for organizations
Each type of employee training has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to choose the right type of employee training for the specific needs of the company and its employees. Our team of training and HR experts will be delighted to share our customers use case scenarios and best practices.
staff retention policies
Employee training is important for 5 key reasons:
- First, it helps to ensure that employees have the skills and knowledge necessary to do their jobs effectively.
- Employee training can help to reduce mistakes and accidents.
- Employee training can improve employee morale and motivation.
- Employee training can help to increase employee retention.
- Finally, employee training can help to reduce turnover costs.
For all of these reasons, employee training is an essential part of any successful business.
The most common type of employee training is on-the-job training. This type of training generally takes place at the workplace and is conducted by a supervisor or more experienced employee. On-the-job training can be an effective way to learn new skills, as it allows employees to gain hands-on experience in a real work environment. However, it can also be time-consuming and disruptive to workflows. As a result, many companies use a combination of on-the-job and off-the-job training methods to provide employees with the skills they need to be successful.
Our mission with the Create LMS platform is to reduce the burden, time, and cost for both instructors and learners. We strive to make employee training easy and enjoyable.
Employee training programs are designed to improve the knowledge, skills and abilities of employees.
They can be used to teach new employees about the company and its products or services, or to help existing employees improve their performance. employee training programs can also be used to promote employee development and provide opportunities for career advancement.
In addition, employee training programs can help to improve employee retention by providing employees with a sense of purpose and contributing to a positive work-life balance.
Employee training programs are an essential part of any organization, and can have a major impact on employee productivity and morale.
When implemented properly, employee training programs can benefit both employees and employers alike.
- Develop a system for employee development and training that is comprehensive and well-organized.
- Encourage employees to take advantage of development and training opportunities.
- Make sure that employees have the necessary resources to develop and train effectively.
- Evaluate employee development and training regularly to identify areas of improvement.
- Support employee development and training with adequate resources and funding. By following these best practices, organizations can ensure that their employee development and training programs are effective and improve employee productivity and satisfaction.