Training Companies who need an LMSTerri wrote: I researched a number of E-learning platforms prior to finding CreateLMS, and these guys stood out a mile, without a shadow of a doubt. Flexibility, ease of use, personable people and they see and support you as a business, rather than the pound sign which I found many other did.
I had the lovely Nigel help me with the creation of my first course and advise on what to use and pointed me very much in the right direction. Which was a massive help, as I’m moving from live training to digital, so it was and is a massive learning curve.
I’ve created so far 7 courses and have another 5 to go before I go live, but I know without a doubt I have chosen the right platform and am very excited about the release of the platform hopefully by July/Aug and so are my current customers as it suits the world we live in today.
I 100% recommend CreateLMS with Nigel’s technical advice and ability and Marks’s support, ideas and advice, they are a truly inspiring team.Terri Griffiths - Founder - Telephone Trainers Ltd
How does Telephone Trainers use CreateLMS?With the advent of COVID, Telephone Trainers a face to face training company needed to adapt and move training online. The journey with CreateLMS has been fruitful with many new revenue streams opening up, helping the business prosper and scale. CreateLMS helped the team by:
- Teaching them how to build quality eLearning content and move face to face training online. This included assistance with elearning templates/methodology, filming/sound/lighting equipment. CreateLMS built the first seven classes to refine the process and worked with the team to knowledge transfer the approved content creation process.
- Helping the team understand the value and importance off their SCORM content and the steps needed to take protect their IP.
- CreateLMS course builder helped them quickly build a significantly library or elearning content. With this they were able to build elegant learning tracks/pathways for each manufacturer and their core product suites.
- Today; Telephone trainers can add new clients to the LMS in minutes and if needed assign content to thousands of users/learners. They also provide clients with access to training reports. Making it easy to track competencies, pass/fail, training adherence and compliance.
- Blended Learning - Telephone trainers can now mix face to face classroom training with webinars and convert this automatically to elearning for those that missed the training event.
How has using CreateLMS benefited Telephone Trainers?Pre COVID Telephone Trainers only conducted face to face training and could only grow by the number of training hours sold and instructors skilled in equipment. Today, that has all changed.
- Manufacturers are especially interested in the high quality, professionally made content in SCORM format. This has opened many licensing and new training opportunities.
- Clients now have the option of buying face to face training and self paced eLearning or both. With the elearning being a back up and a value add up-sell item.
- Technically the ability to mix modalities of teaching - Face to face classroom, with webinar and pre learn via elearning. Webinars can be recorded automatically and added to the elearning course for later consumption. Ideal for those unable to attend.
- CreateLMS removes all of the IT headaches associated with Content Creation, Hosting, deployment and learner management and enables Training Companies to deploy at scale their content/programs.